Department for International Trade
Helping businesses sell overseas
Formally known as UK Trade and Investment (UKTI), they are responsible for promoting British trade across the world and ensuring that the UK takes advantage of the huge opportunities open to us.
www.great.gov.uk has tailored support and advice for businesses on how to start exporting or increase the amount of goods and services they sell overseas.
• Read guidance for new, occasional and frequent exporters
• Find out about services offered by GREAT partners
• Use the Selling Online Overseas tool to find the best marketplaces to showcase your products online. You can take advantage of special deals negotiated by the government for UK businesses and find out more about the government’s e-Exporting programme
• Apply for overseas export opportunities for your products or services
• Sign up to the Find a Buyer service, which will allow you to promote your products and services to international buyers
You can also:
• Search for events, trade fairs, missions and webinars relevant to your sector or overseas market
• Apply for a trade show access grant to attend an overseas event
• Read new and improved export guides to selling overseas in France, Germany, China, India and the USA – they will soon be refreshing all of our country guides
• Contact a trade adviser in your area
Who do I contact?
Companies in the South East with export enquiries should contact:
Email: mailto:email@example.com Telephone 0330 300 0012